Train students to be employable in a profession that requires advanced knowledge of astrology and the ability to apply this knowledge competently and ethically. Graduates of the Professional Astrology Certificate Program are also eligible to take the ISAR (International Society for Astrological Research) exam to become ISAR Certified Astrological Professionals (CAP).
Students also gain the knowledge necessary to be a practicing astrologer.
Students gain the knowledge, professional training and expertise necessary to be a professional astrological consultant.
Graduates are able to communicate effectively and intelligently with scientists, psychologists, and professional regarding the nature of astrology, the relationship of astrology to science and the social sciences, and the historical foundations of astrology.
Graduates of the Diploma program can apply for the National Council of Geocosmic Research (NCGR) Level IV Certificate.
The Professional Astrology Certificate (PAC) program consists of 10 courses, and each course consists of 45 hours of classroom time, and the total classroom hours for the PAC program is 450 hours.
- Miscellaneous Fees:
Application Fee: $100
Registration Fee: $25 (non-refundable)
Software and Books: $400 - $500
- Program Tuition: Total Cost Per program
PAC Tuition: $4,000 ($2000 per semester)
- Tuition is paid for each course prior to the beginning of each course.
- Tuition Fee per course $ 400.00
The $25 Enrollment fee is due at the time that the Enrollment form is submitted. Books and software must be purchased prior to attending the first class.
Monthly payment: If paying monthly, payment for the fist month must be made by the first day of classes, and the same day of the month on the following months. Contact the admissions office for payment plan details.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
If a student should be terminated or cancel for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
- Cancellation must be made in person or by certified mail.
- All monies will be refunded if the school does not accept the applicant or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the Enrollment Agreement and making initial payment
- Cancellation after the third (3rd) business day, but before the first class, will result in a refund of all monies paid, with the exception of the registration fee.
- Cancellation of any course prior to 10% completion of that course will result in a full refund of the payment for the course.
- Cancellation after 10% of the completion of any course, but prior to 20% of the completion of the course, will result in a pro rata refund computed on the number of hours completed to the total course hours.
- Cancellation after completing 20% of any course will result in no refund for that course.
- Termination Date: The termination date for refund computation purposes is the last date of actual attendance by the student unless earlier written notice is received.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination or receipt of Cancellation Notice.
- A student can be dismissed, at the discretion of the Director, for insufficient progress, non payment of costs, or failure to comply with rules.