August 7 - October 25
|August:||7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, 30|
|September:||(Break: 4, 6), 11, 13, 18, 20, 25, 27|
|2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25|
AGY275: Advanced AstroLocality and Compatibility
We return to the topics of AstroLocality and Compatibility to apply what was learned in the previous classes to the charts of people, and to see how different questions and concerns of clients can be addressed.
|Online Class Schedule:||August 7, 2017|
|Regular Online Class Schedule:||Mondays and Wednesdays|
|Starting/Ending Dates:||Aug. 7, 2017 - Oct. 25, 2017|
|Time:||07:00 PM to 9:00 PM Eastern Time|
|Tuition Fee:||$400.00 (payable in full or 3 installments)|
- Computer with sounds and video
- Fast Speed Internet Connection
- Software: Sirius Astrology Software. All enrolled students are required to have this software which can be purchased at Cosmic Patterns Software. Student's discount applies for enrolled Avalon School students
- Books: required books for course
- Internet Password: This will be provided by the Avalon School of Astrology to each of the students. A password is required to enter the internet live classroom. No two passwords are the same and are not transferable.
- Training: Each of the Students will be trained to use the live educational technology prior to conducting the live online class.
You may attend a class without enrolling at Avalon in the entire diploma program.
If receiving class credits towards graduating and receiving a diploma is not important to you, then you do not need to take the exams or go through the full application process. Simply call the school at 352-375-1250 or e-mail Fei Cochrane at firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know that you want to attend the class. Payment and form of payments will be discussed with you. We will then add your name in the list of attendees.
Paying Tuition Fees:
Students enrolled in courses can use the pull-down menu below to make payments, or you can call in credit card information to the registrar at 1-352--375-1250.
Select Payment Options:
Select your AGY275 tuition fee payment option below then click on "Add to Cart" button.
- If you still have an outstanding balance for the previous course (AGY116),
click here to view previous course payment information.